So you want to publish your mod here? I'm flattered!
Everyone that gets there mod published on this site will get all the credit for their article.
No one will be ripped off.
The article will be written by you in plain text and edited by me (if found necessary) if I decide to publish your mod. The final edited version of the article will then be sent back to you to get a final approval.
Before you start writing your article you should contact me at address to find out if there's any chance at all that the mod will be accepted. This is just to protect you from unnecessary extra work.
To give the readers quality articles I have made some guidelines you should follow when writing the article:
- The mod should be unique to this site. If you're uncertain just contact me at address.
- The article should have a serious content.
- The article should contain at least 300 words.
- The article should be original and NOT a copy from another site (unless it's yours).
- The article should be easy to understand (we must think of the newbies :o)).
- The article must be in English.
- The article must have pictures in it.
The pictures is half the article and a crucial part of it. Remember that the pictures often are more important then the text. Therefore they must follow some guidelines too.
- The pictures must be at a good resolution. Preferably 640x480 or higher so that thumbnails can be made as a link to the bigger picture.
- The pictures should be of good quality. Pictures taken with a web cam are usually not good and will probably not be accepted.
- The pictures should be clean of logos and names or any similar that has been tattooed to the pictures. The pictures will get tattooed with a rautermods-logo.
- Unnecessary brands in the picture should be avoided. No free advertisement unless it is a part of the mod.
- Pictures with backgrounds simple as possible is preferred. A white paper underneath for small mods is a good idea.
- The pictures should be taken in steps along with the steps written in the article. Not just pictures of the finished mod.
These are only guidelines and some of them can be stretched a little bit.
If you think you can follow these guidelines, have a mod and you want to publish it on this site then contact me at address.
Do not send finished articles with pictures to me before you have contacted me.
If there's any doubt or question don't hesitate to email me.